DigiTech JamMan Stereo is a Fantastic Sound Quality

I have much experience or skill using the DigiTech JamMan Stereo right out of the box so bare with me here. But its been about a week since I've had mine but I can already tell its going to largely effect my song creation process. I was initially surprised at how great my guitar sounds during loop playback- it barely loses any tone and doesn't add any unwanted noise or distortion if the input level is set correctly. I have yet to test it with vocals, but I'm sure it sounds great with an SM58 or any other popular dynamic (can't say I would ever try a condenser/phantom box). Getting used to the metal stomp switches has proven to be a little rough without shoes on compared to using a flat plastic pedal (original DigiTech JamMan Stereo), but I'll probably get used to it over time. The amount of storage on this thing is fantastic, with room to expand. The backing tracks are great for jamming with yourself or keeping tempo in a live environment. Besides a slight learning curve for users unfamiliar with looping in general, this product has an impressive amount of features and an ease of use that makes it perfect for practice and live performance. For someone just getting into looping/sampling, I probably should have started off with a basic DigiTech JamMan Stereo, but for loop veterans this is highly recommended.


Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by DIGITECH GUITAR EFFECTS Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP